posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Tonights sail

Was a blast!

Overtook the Capt. Kid in no time..
Awesome lightning show...
Hit by a squall line big time.
Shortened sail just in time.

Fun fun. Did not have to rinse the boat.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 31, 11:34 pm, Joe wrote:
Was a blast!

Overtook the Capt. Kid in no time..
Awesome lightning show...
Hit by a squall line big time.
Shortened sail just in time.

Fun fun. Did not have to rinse the boat.

Joe

Have any pictures for us Joe?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 31, 11:01 pm, Bart wrote:
On Aug 31, 11:34 pm, Joe wrote:

Was a blast!

Overtook the Capt. Kid in no time..
Awesome lightning show...
Hit by a squall line big time.
Shortened sail just in time.

Fun fun. Did not have to rinse the boat.

Joe

Have any pictures for us Joe?

Nah.. Will get some tonight or tomorrow.
Tried to drag the shrimp net, but the squall made us pull it up to
soon and only had a big catfish and a few shrimps;0( . Also did not
have time to install the inner forestay.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 1, 8:44 am, "Scotty" wrote:
What is the Capt Kid?

A modern Replica of a 19th Century Topsail Schooner. She's 55ft and
leaves everynight for tourist sailing from Kemah at 19:00 in Galveston
bay. I can run circles around her. I need a cannon bad so we can scare
the tourist's real good.

We like to run up by her and give them something to see...our wake
that is.

http://www.tropicalexpress.com/ She the boat with blood red sails

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

Was a blast!

Overtook the Capt. Kid in no time..
Awesome lightning show...
Hit by a squall line big time.
Shortened sail just in time.

Fun fun. Did not have to rinse the boat.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

Anyone have experience with "Sail Care" for sail reconditioning? Bobsprit Cruising 4 August 5th 10 03:32 AM
Sail weight of Ranger 26 Jim & Main sail Zanthus ASA 1 May 16th 07 04:18 PM
Tonights sail Joe ASA 2 June 17th 06 02:43 PM
Decide on a sail maker sail. Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 12 October 14th 04 09:13 PM
Removing Adhesive from Sail Numbers on sail George and Vicki Hamilton General 4 December 22nd 03 02:43 AM