posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Poor Sloco!

Last year I posted dozens of wins by 35s5's. No big deal. I don't race
and the 35s5 is not known to have a friendly rating. That said, a
quick search always turns up big wins, like this one!

https://elgg.leeds.ac.uk/sailing/weblog/6035.html

Of course we just sail Heart of Gold with friends and family. We don't
race her.
And we STILL go faster than Sloco's Depressed 30!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Last year I posted dozens of wins by 35s5's..

I'd be willing to bet not one reader of this newsgroup can remember
you posting "dozens of wins by 35s5s" I remember you coming up with a
couple and those were really non event races. What I do remember is
in almost every race result that everybody found 35s5s finished among
or after the PHRF 'C' class boats that started 5 minutes after them.
Nice try.

35s5.......... an OK PHRF 'C' boat.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Last year I posted dozens of wins by 35s5's. No big deal.

I don't race
and the 35s5 is not known to have a friendly rating. That

said, a
quick search always turns up big wins, like this one!

https://elgg.leeds.ac.uk/sailing/webloog/6035.html

the link didn't work. Is it another finish behind the PHRF
'C' class?

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'd be willing to bet not one reader of this newsgroup can remember
you posting "dozens of wins by 35s5s" I remember you coming up with
couple and those were really non event races. What I do remember is
in almost every race result that everybody found 35s5s finished among
or after the PHRF 'C' class boats that started 5 minutes after them.
Nice try.

What a lie. I posted links even showing the 35s5 beating an Express 35
boat for boat and you simple yammered on about how it must have been
badly sailed. Here's just one of the posts that you had no answer
for...

Can you explain why Mistral, a Beneteau 35s5 has the following race
record?

Overall Winner of SE Florida PHRF Championship series 2002
Overall Winner, Regatta Time in Abacos 2003
Overall Winner, Hospice Regatta 2002
Numerous 1st place trophies in Biscayne Bay Yacht Racing Association
races and regattas, second overall 2003
Third place trophy at Key West Race Week 2003

She's a part time raced boat and has beaten your beloved Express 35
boat for boat. How could this happen?

And of course they were not PHRF C wins and you never even responded
in the thread, nor did you respond to the link about a 35s5 winning a
solo across the Atlantic race which is even on the North Sails
website!

Dude....your problem is: We own a nicer boat and you can't stand it.
We did not buy her for racing. If I wanted to race the only way I'd
ever do it would be One Design. Meanwile, as a weekend cruiser and
daysailor the 35s5 is a lot of fast fun and is better than your sad
Express 30 in every way!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

He sits and drives! Vroooom!

He sits and sails!!! Splash!!!

He sits and watches TV!!!!! Snore!!!!!

He lies in bed!!!! Not now honey!!!!!

He sits and eats!!!! Glup, glup, glup!!!

No home gym!!!

No physical activity!!!

No amateur sports!!!!!

No running!!!

Heart attack while cycling!!!!!!

Does not own a canoe or kayak!!!!

Can't do 10 pullups!!!!

Can't swim a 1/2 mile!!!!!

Can't run a 10K!!!!!!

He's just a big dork that drives a minivan!

Pathetic Keyboard Klown!!!!

That's RB!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

pwnd!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dude....your problem is: We own a nicer boat and you can't stand
it.

Ugh Dude, The only thing I couldn't stand is to have to wax that
condo.

BTW using the word "dude" probably stems from hanging too much with
the pimple faced Subaru kiddy crowd Friday nights at the Burger King.

35s5...........bringing up the rear

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Dude....your problem is: We own a nicer boat and you can't stand
it.

Ugh Dude, The only thing I couldn't stand is to have to wax that
condo.

Why not address the topic? So again....

Can you explain why Mistral, a Beneteau 35s5 has the following race
record?

Overall Winner of SE Florida PHRF Championship series 2002
Overall Winner, Regatta Time in Abacos 2003
Overall Winner, Hospice Regatta 2002
Numerous 1st place trophies in Biscayne Bay Yacht Racing Association
races and regattas, second overall 2003
Third place trophy at Key West Race Week 2003

She's a part time raced boat and has beaten your beloved Express 35
boat for boat. How could this happen?

And of course they were not PHRF C wins and you never even responded
in the thread, nor did you respond to the link about a 35s5 winning a
solo across the Atlantic race which is even on the North Sails
website!

And while I'm at it....the record for the 35s5 Windriven...
Owner/Skipper comments
2005 was a challenging race, and one that had us spending a lot of
time tucked into the North shore. Mid fleet, but a first in class.
2004 was an enjoyable race aboard WinDriven. A sleigh ride to Cobourg,
followed with various spinnaker wraps as we rounded Presquil Point in
the pitch black. Upwind work on the way home and then hunting for
thermals on the south short. All-in-all a tactical race, in which we
achieved a good 7th or so standing in the fleet, along with a first in
class.
2003 was a great year for WinDriven and crew... the hard work, along
with some great tactical calls by George Tinsley rewarded the team
with a 1st in division and 1st overall.
2002 was a real challenge, and we, along with the majority of the
fleet decided that discretion was the better part of valor. We bailed
out about East of Cobourg.
2001, we achieved a 3rd in fleet, and 1st in division. Thanks to Ian
McAllister and George Tinsley for being a big part of this win.

Bye bye, SLOWco!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Hey, Sloco.... Capt. Rob ASA 12 October 25th 06 06:19 PM
Sloco got quiet..... Capt. Rob ASA 10 October 24th 06 01:37 PM
Poor Sloco! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 18th 06 02:29 AM
Poor Sloco!!! Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 13th 06 01:34 PM
Oh no, Sloco!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 6 January 7th 06 01:19 AM