posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Poor Sloco!

Dude....your problem is: We own a nicer boat and you can't stand
it.

Ugh Dude, The only thing I couldn't stand is to have to wax that
condo.

Why not address the topic? So again....

Can you explain why Mistral, a Beneteau 35s5 has the following race
record?

Overall Winner of SE Florida PHRF Championship series 2002
Overall Winner, Regatta Time in Abacos 2003
Overall Winner, Hospice Regatta 2002
Numerous 1st place trophies in Biscayne Bay Yacht Racing Association
races and regattas, second overall 2003
Third place trophy at Key West Race Week 2003

She's a part time raced boat and has beaten your beloved Express 35
boat for boat. How could this happen?

And of course they were not PHRF C wins and you never even responded
in the thread, nor did you respond to the link about a 35s5 winning a
solo across the Atlantic race which is even on the North Sails
website!

And while I'm at it....the record for the 35s5 Windriven...
Owner/Skipper comments
2005 was a challenging race, and one that had us spending a lot of
time tucked into the North shore. Mid fleet, but a first in class.
2004 was an enjoyable race aboard WinDriven. A sleigh ride to Cobourg,
followed with various spinnaker wraps as we rounded Presquil Point in
the pitch black. Upwind work on the way home and then hunting for
thermals on the south short. All-in-all a tactical race, in which we
achieved a good 7th or so standing in the fleet, along with a first in
class.
2003 was a great year for WinDriven and crew... the hard work, along
with some great tactical calls by George Tinsley rewarded the team
with a 1st in division and 1st overall.
2002 was a real challenge, and we, along with the majority of the
fleet decided that discretion was the better part of valor. We bailed
out about East of Cobourg.
2001, we achieved a 3rd in fleet, and 1st in division. Thanks to Ian
McAllister and George Tinsley for being a big part of this win.

Bye bye, SLOWco!!!

RB
35s5
NY