posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default San Diego Vacation

Dear Group[s];

My sweetie and I are headed to San Diego next week for five
days of vacation around Labour Day. Her youngest son lives
there, but he's not a boat owner.

Anyone have any suggestions about the best way to tour the
harbour and surrounding marine environs? Day cruise, beach
visit, naval enlistment, etc. I want to see the Marine Museum
and the Midway exhibit, but we have five days and I'm pretty
ignorant about California.

Thanks in advance.

ron [relurking]
--
Ron Roberts or
Phone (512) 971-1614
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On 23 Aug 2007 20:09:05 -0500, (Ronald
Hugh Roberts) wrote this crap:

Anyone have any suggestions about the best way to tour the
harbour and surrounding marine environs?

You'll like the San Diego Yacht Club.

Ask somebody there if you can get a tour.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Ronald Hugh Roberts wrote:
Dear Group[s];

My sweetie and I are headed to San Diego next week for five
days of vacation around Labour Day. Her youngest son lives
there, but he's not a boat owner.

Anyone have any suggestions about the best way to tour the
harbour and surrounding marine environs? Day cruise, beach
visit, naval enlistment, etc. I want to see the Marine Museum
and the Midway exhibit, but we have five days and I'm pretty
ignorant about California.

Thanks in advance.

ron [relurking]

Check the Yellow Pages or the Internet (you have access, it seems) for
boat rentals. This time of year, it'll be pretty calm so see if you can
get a minor motor boat.

Also be sure to check out the Star of India sailboat moored at the city
dock.

San Diego Vacation Ronald Hugh Roberts Cruising 3 August 25th 07 12:38 AM
My vacation... JohnH General 72 August 2nd 06 02:18 PM
Vacation -Yippee JohnH General 0 July 24th 06 12:43 AM
"What I did on my summer vacation"....... [email protected] General 4 September 12th 05 02:27 AM
time for a vacation Jonathan Ganz ASA 15 July 20th 04 02:36 PM