posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default San Diego Vacation

On 23 Aug 2007 20:09:05 -0500, (Ronald
Hugh Roberts) wrote:

Dear Group[s];

My sweetie and I are headed to San Diego next week for five
days of vacation around Labour Day. Her youngest son lives
there, but he's not a boat owner.

Anyone have any suggestions about the best way to tour the
harbour and surrounding marine environs? Day cruise, beach
visit, naval enlistment, etc. I want to see the Marine Museum
and the Midway exhibit, but we have five days and I'm pretty
ignorant about California.

If you are comfortable with the idea of running a 20 something center
console by yourself there is a boat rental operation along the habor
front near the convention center. I rented one for the afternoon a
while back and it was a good way to see the harbor.