posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default the fundamental difference between left and right

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked
about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm
doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the
shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you
card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the
barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community
service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a
dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill
the barber a gain replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing
community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves the
shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a
dozen different books, such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming
More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the
barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community
service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen
Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between left
and right

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It does not, however, define left and right versus reapuglican or
deemd'ocrat for those puzzled furry nurs who can't figure out what the
hell is going on in the 51 headed Amercaine ungovern'd'mint
kleptocracy.

I am an omnitheist, a fiscal duodecaunipod and a veteran, myself. (We
don't count noses!) I would appreciate a discussion couched in common
terms, firmly defined in human experience.

I believe in small government, few enough that we could hang them all
on the same day, next election day of course, with audits before and
after being drafted for administrative service. a Gestapoly, if you
will. Who will watch the RCMP accountants?

Terry K

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:18:46 -0700, Terry K
wrote this crap:

I am an omnitheist,

That means you're a pagan?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Where is the difference? Matt Pieklik General 2 November 14th 06 03:07 PM
difference between DSC and AIS? luc Electronics 10 April 18th 06 04:02 PM
The Difference... Captain Lon ASA 40 April 24th 05 03:37 AM
What's the difference . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 7 January 8th 05 05:04 PM
difference between PDA and PPC ? Courtney Thomas Electronics 6 January 10th 04 11:32 PM