posted to alt.sailing.asa
Terry K Terry K is offline

Default the fundamental difference between left and right

It does not, however, define left and right versus reapuglican or
deemd'ocrat for those puzzled furry nurs who can't figure out what the
hell is going on in the 51 headed Amercaine ungovern'd'mint
kleptocracy.

I am an omnitheist, a fiscal duodecaunipod and a veteran, myself. (We
don't count noses!) I would appreciate a discussion couched in common
terms, firmly defined in human experience.

I believe in small government, few enough that we could hang them all
on the same day, next election day of course, with audits before and
after being drafted for administrative service. a Gestapoly, if you
will. Who will watch the RCMP accountants?

Terry K