posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Monster Smackdown!

This is damn funny!!!

http://autos.yahoo.com/toyota_coroll...art=1&show=otl
Nice choice, Bob Crantz!!!! 1.5 stars!!!!
Lowest rating for a car!

But a smart person would do what I did!!
http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_subaru_legacy-reviews_user/
Almost a perfect rating!

You didn't get what you paid for. You got shafted for what you paid
for. Unless you WANTED to shafted!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mooooooo Hahha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 28, 11:38 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

1 Cor 2:14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that
come
from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he
cannot
understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mooooooo Hahha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
This is damn funny!!!

http://autos.yahoo.com/toyota_coroll...art=1&show=otl
Nice choice, Bob Crantz!!!! 1.5 stars!!!!
Lowest rating for a car!

But a smart person would do what I did!!
http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_subaru_legacy-reviews_user/
Almost a perfect rating!

You didn't get what you paid for. You got shafted for what you paid
for. Unless you WANTED to shafted!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mooooooo Hahha!

RB
35s5
NY

Now that is funny! Most of the things the people complained about they could
have found out in a test ride. But yet they bought the car! That is one
credible survey!

What's even funnier is that you believe it!

ahahahaha!!!!!

44 MPG!!!

Monster Skipper General 2 October 12th 05 05:58 PM
A Deadly Monster Aboard Your Boat Gould 0738 General 16 July 19th 04 09:00 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
Die Monster Die!!! Bobsprit ASA 71 August 11th 03 11:30 AM