Bobsprit

Default Die Monster Die!!!

When the Pope dies I, and MANY other free thinkers will dance happily. The man
is a monster. His scary views on abortion, contraceptives and same sex marriage
are horrific and inhumane.
I hope his final moments are wracked with pain and images of his own boy-child
perversions! I hope his final thoughts are of his own evil administration
engaged in raping children, and his own efforts to protect the sadists who made
child porn their profession, all under the shadow of their own cross.
Die Monster Die!!!

Capt RB
jlrogers

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I'm not responsible for hate and intolerance.
The pope is a MONSTER. May he rot!

RB

Bobsprit

Seems to me you're being extremely intolerant.

Well, I'll let you welcome the raping priests with open arms and legs!

Bwahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Could have fooled me.

As could any three year old with downs!

Bwahahaha!

RB

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
(Bobsprit) wrote in
:

You mean "did they beat off to me."

You're sicker than I thought, boy.

Hey, I don't wear a cross and rape children. I also don't wear a
goofy pope-hat and defend those rapists year after year. I'm not
responsible for hate and intolerance.

Could have fooled me.

Could have????? Bwahahahahaaaaaaaahahahaaa!

Seems to me you're being extremely intolerant.

Seems to me you're being extremely gullible. He definitely fooled
you!

not to mention, being a pussy snipping froups.

I see that you set the follow-ups to exclude ADA. Who's the wussy?

The pope is a MONSTER. May he rot!

so, you're sayhing that JP2 wears a cross and rapes children, are
you?

This is the funniest thing that I've read in months. You've been
trolled, Bertie.

Have i?

Hooked, landed and filleted - all in one post! Bobsprit was
_trolling_. Any idiot could see that. You didn't, because you're not
an idiot, right?

That must be it.

I'm glad that you don't get upset by anything that you read on Usenet.
Otherwise, the blood would drain from your face as you read this, and
you might write something nasty in response.

Just to prove that I am not a real meanie, I've taken the liberty of
copying your proudest boast - and reposting it.

Read, and enjoy, fjuckwit.

" Local internet service providers may consider blocking an
American from taking part in online discussions following one of the
worst cases of "flaming" seen in this country.
A mysterious figure calling himself "Bertie the Bunyip" has upset
local Usenet newsgroups after a bizarre campaign that has included
posting fake photographs of a topless Queen Mother.
If someone burst into a cafe or pub and started yelling obscenities
and abusing everyone in sight, you might expect the manager to throw
them out or call the police."

Don't need to , I memorised it. \

You guys really don't get it do you?

Bertie
Bobsprit

That your mantra for the day?

Bertei

No, Burty the butt lick, I'm going sailing. But you keep posting ABOUT sailing!

Bwahahaha!

RB