Horvath

Default Die Monster Die!!!

On 01 Aug 2003 10:55:26 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

When the Pope dies I, and MANY other free thinkers will dance happily. The man
is a monster. His scary views on abortion, contraceptives and same sex marriage
are horrific and inhumane.
I hope his final moments are wracked with pain and images of his own boy-child
perversions! I hope his final thoughts are of his own evil administration
engaged in raping children, and his own efforts to protect the sadists who made
child porn their profession, all under the shadow of their own cross.
Die Monster Die!!!

I can tell you're a liberal. Yes, a liberal. Nobody is more
closed-minded than a liberal who thinks he's right.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!