Bertie the Bunyip

Default Die Monster Die!!!

(Bobsprit) wrote in
:

When the Pope dies I, and MANY other free thinkers will dance happily.
The man is a monster. His scary views on abortion, contraceptives and
same sex marriage are horrific and inhumane.
I hope his final moments are wracked with pain and images of his own
boy-child perversions! I hope his final thoughts are of his own evil
administration engaged in raping children, and his own efforts to
protect the sadists who made child porn their profession, all under
the shadow of their own cross. Die Monster Die!!!

Yeh.

Right.

nuns beat you badly, did they?

Bertei