posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default O/T Which is faster Honda or BMW330i

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote i

My 2004 BMW 330i really isn't all that fast or quick. BMW

has been rather
conservative with its power on the standard vehicles, the

M-group cars
excepted.

My '77 BMW does 0-60 in 4 seconds.

My 330Ci will do that too--off a cliff.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 28, 4:52 pm, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:41:50 GMT, "Maxprop" said:

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote i

My 2004 BMW 330i really isn't all that fast or quick. BMW
has been rather
conservative with its power on the standard vehicles, the
M-group cars
excepted.

My '77 BMW does 0-60 in 4 seconds.

My 330Ci will do that too--off a cliff.

Max

I think you, Rob et. al. should take this discussion to
alt.immature.teenage.arguments.

You guys probably sat around memorizing baseball stats when you were kids
too.- Hide quoted text -

Baseball is to complicated for Rob...This is more like it
http://www.monsterwax.com/odd.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
You guys probably sat around memorizing baseball stats

when you were kids
too.- Hide quoted text -

Baseball is to complicated for Rob...he can't contain

himself when the announcer says the batter has 3 balls.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:41:50 GMT, "Maxprop" said:

"Scotty" wrote in message
m...

"Maxprop" wrote i

My 2004 BMW 330i really isn't all that fast or quick. BMW
has been rather
conservative with its power on the standard vehicles, the
M-group cars
excepted.

My '77 BMW does 0-60 in 4 seconds.

My 330Ci will do that too--off a cliff.

Max

I think you, Rob et. al. should take this discussion to
alt.immature.teenage.arguments.

You guys probably sat around memorizing baseball stats when you were kids
too.

Wanna know Ted Williams' batting average the last year he played, for
example?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote
: Wanna know Ted Williams' batting average the last year he played, for
: example?
:
Funny how many people can quote trivia like that but cannot describe a
periodic table or find, say, Afghanistan or Nebraska on a map. Oh well .....

BTW I've seen over 160 mph on a calibrated rally speedo (Halda IIRC) in my
buddies SWB Berlinetta circa 1964. So, since speed kills, y'all better
stick to BMs and Hondas - or better yet sailing.

No offence Max.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Vito" wrote in
Funny how many people can quote trivia like that but

cannot describe a
periodic table or find, say, Afghanistan or Nebraska on a

map.

that's one hell of a big map ya got there, Vito.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Vito" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote
: Wanna know Ted Williams' batting average the last year he played, for
: example?
:
Funny how many people can quote trivia like that but cannot describe a
periodic table or find, say, Afghanistan or Nebraska on a map. Oh well

What element would you like me to describe the location of on the periodic
table? And geography was one of my better subjects.

BTW I've seen over 160 mph on a calibrated rally speedo (Halda IIRC) in my
buddies SWB Berlinetta circa 1964. So, since speed kills, y'all better
stick to BMs and Hondas - or better yet sailing.

I've seen well over that on three different motorcycles. I'd *love* to have
had the opportunity to witness it in the Ferrari to which you refer, but
what the hell.

No offence Max.

None taken, and it's 'offense.'

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Vito" wrote in
Funny how many people can quote trivia like that but

cannot describe a
periodic table or find, say, Afghanistan or Nebraska on a

map.

that's one hell of a big map ya got there, Vito.

Shhhh--don't tell him that Nebraska isn't anywhere near Afghanistan.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]