posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default O/T Which is faster Honda or BMW330i

"Vito" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote
: Wanna know Ted Williams' batting average the last year he played, for
: example?
:
Funny how many people can quote trivia like that but cannot describe a
periodic table or find, say, Afghanistan or Nebraska on a map. Oh well

What element would you like me to describe the location of on the periodic
table? And geography was one of my better subjects.

BTW I've seen over 160 mph on a calibrated rally speedo (Halda IIRC) in my
buddies SWB Berlinetta circa 1964. So, since speed kills, y'all better
stick to BMs and Hondas - or better yet sailing.

I've seen well over that on three different motorcycles. I'd *love* to have
had the opportunity to witness it in the Ferrari to which you refer, but
what the hell.

No offence Max.

None taken, and it's 'offense.'

Max