posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default On a serious note

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I wish you lived closer to me (Christensted, St. Crois,

V.I.). I'd
take
you for a sail on my Swan 68. I'd even let you be

helmsman.

That's one depressing troll/sockpuppet.

Pic from today's sail.
http://i128.****bucket.com/albums/p172/Bob****/CJ2.jpg

I'm probably one of the view

you replacing Rosie?

****bucket.com. Bro... need we say more?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

I wish you lived closer to me (Christensted, St. Crois,

V.I.). I'd

take
you for a sail on my Swan 68. I'd even let you be

helmsman.

That's one depressing troll/sockpuppet.

Pic from today's sail.
http://i128.****bucket.com/albums/p172/Bob****/CJ2.jpg

I'm probably one of the view

you replacing Rosie?

... (a stupid show to begin with..can't figure out how it lasted all these
years)...

Free Money Perception