posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default On a serious note

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Bob Crantz wrote, On 6/27/2007 6:54 PM:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..

So, are you claiming that if you flew left seat once in a small plane,
you're a pilot?

No, he would claim he owns the plane.

And he got it for free.

. . . from his publisher.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

corrections in ( )

"Bob Crantz" wrote in

So, are you claiming that if you flew left seat once in

a small plane,
you're a pilot?

No, he would claim he owns (a bigger, better, faster, more

expensive ) plane.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Corolla: Powering today's supercars! Vroooom!!!!!!
0-60 in 5.1 seconds. Seats 2 people and no AWD

Subaru: Powering the Impreza STI! Klunk!
0-60 in 4.6 seconds. Seats 5 people and AWD

The STI is already an automotive legend. Only the Evo comes close or
does better in AWD.

Sorry!

RB
35s5
NY

Now you see how that worked Frank. Not only did he respond, but he responded
with lies. The Corolla seats 5 adults.

It can't go 0-60 in the time he quotes, not even the hot rod version:

http://www.corolland.com/corolla/corolla-xrs.html

And there you have it!

Vrooom!!!!! 44 mpg!!! Vroooom!!!! 44 mpg!!! Vrooom!!! less than 15K$!!!!
Vrooom!!!!!!

The powerplant of supercars!!!!

BTW I got my big, expensive, premium telescope to lock on and track LEO
satellites. Wait until you see the pictures!!!! In Sky and Telescope!!!!

Vroooom!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thank Nutsy,

That help some when I miss my Boat. It confirms my reasons for selling.
Birthdays and sense of Balance BUT how I miss it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Bob Crantz wrote, On 6/27/2007 6:54 PM:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..

So, are you claiming that if you flew left seat once in a small plane,
you're a pilot?

No, he would claim he owns the plane.

And he got it for free.

. . . from his publisher.

Max

When does the movie come out?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thank Nutsy,

That help some when I miss my Boat. It confirms my reasons for selling.
Birthdays and sense of Balance BUT how I miss it.

Cute Kitty. What is that music?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Now you see how that worked Frank. Not only did he respond, but he
responded
with lies. The Corolla seats 5 dwarf adults.

That's true.

From Consumer guide:

Test automatic-transmission LE did 9.7 sec 0-60 mph, slightly below
the class average. Manual-transmission models not that much quicker.
Passing on 2-lane roads requires planning.

Planning??? BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Corolla = unsafe for driving!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:19:37 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Yes, now I see, it comes down to the proper bait and technique. Think
I may be fishing too deep. Have to take the plane off the rig and
drag the bait a little closer to the surface.

However, I own both a Toyota and a Subaru, both relatively new. I
have to give the initial quality award to the Subaru. It also
outperforms those units in the class for about $1500 less. With an
equal too, or in most cases, better than, crash rating.

Don't think it goes Vroooom!!!!!!, though. The boxer is quiet.

Frank

posted to alt.sailing.asa

However, I own both a Toyota and a Subaru, both relatively new. I
have to give the initial quality award to the Subaru. It also
outperforms those units in the class for about $1500 less. With an
equal too, or in most cases, better than, crash rating.

Toyota has been unable to match Subaru in quality or performance in
recent years. So Toyota bought part of Subaru away from GM! If you
can't beat 'em, join 'em!
The only problem now is that Subaru is perhaps chasing the BMW and
Audi market a little too much. Rumors are about that the new Legacy
STI will top 41K. I'll probably still buy it since my current Legacy
GT is better than a 328 or 330XI as it is. An STI version will clobber
the market just as the first STI did. The boxer engine....enjoyed in
Subaru and Porsche!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Bob Crantz wrote, On 6/27/2007 6:54 PM:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..

So, are you claiming that if you flew left seat once in a small plane,
you're a pilot?

No, he would claim he owns the plane.
And he got it for free.

. . . from his publisher.