JAXAshby

Default Serious question for Jeff

Serious, genuine question, Jeff.

Does your wife tell you repeatedly that she finds you unusually handsome?

If so, that would explain a lot of things.

On occasion I have been around men that women find so attractive the women
would drive for miles just to look at him, even though his brain capacity was
slight.

Sometimes we would hire those guys to draw people into displays at trade shows.
People, straight people, would step into the booth almost mezmerised by the
person. We would let the photogenics talk for 3 of 4 minutes, then the
salespeople would step in before the customer could realize that should he
shine a flashlight in the photogenic's eyes he would see the back of his skull.

I remember on one occasion lunch at a nice, and very busy, restaurant with one
of the photogenics, dumber than anyone could imagine. I and another salesman
-- each of us with some history of women taking second and third glances -- and
the photogenic. The waitress must have filled his water glass 30 or 40 times,
literally.

On another occasion I had a photogenic customer who I could see his customers,
particularly the ladies, would gush all over for, my customer having a partner
who was the brains of the outfit. my repair guys came to me one time to tell
me they had somehow ****ed the guy off and they didn't know how, but they did
want to let me know, sorry. I told my guys the problem was they had probably
used too big words around him and that is what ****ed him off. the guys said,
Huh? I said the guy was dumber than dog ****

Jeff, often those people of unusally attractive appearance just accept the
world treats them well, but should those photogenics have limited brain
capacity, they can develop a lot of anger that people treat them differently
when they find out how dumb they are. Often the dumb photogenics will go to
great lengths to appear "smart", including getting a degree in physics (albeit
in liberal arts physics and from some small school and with the help of a
number of people, including less than spectaculary attractive young women who
hope again hope to lay the photogentic in broad daylight).

Often the photogenics of limited capacity will marry a woman of ordinary looks
simply because she can balance his checkbook for him, while she marries the guy
of less than ordinary intelligence simply because she likes to see his face
close to hers.

So, Jeff, help us out here. Does your wife tell your repeatedly how attractive
she finds you? Does she more of less insist leaving the lights on? Does she
tell you you don't have to talk? Does she balance your checkbook.

That would explain a bunch of things.

JAXAshby

not at all. I am just trying to understand how it comes to pass that jeffies
can act so dumb even as he claims a degree in physics. his confidence is way
out of line with his understanding of things ordinary. he is a dummy through
and through, so where did his confidence come from? certainly not from getting
a degree in physics, for he must have been laughed at in class many, many
times.

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

And, even worse, he's already admited that he has aids.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"felton" wrote in message
[...]

katysails

felton observed: Oh oh. Jeff, it sounds as if Jax's interest in you has =
turned
disturbingly sexual. =20

Maybe we'd better start calling Jax "buzi boy"...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

James

Its NOT a serious question.
If even your opening "subject "line is a deceptive twist of reality... can
anything you say be valid?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
[...]

katysails

Jax pondered:=20
but the answer to it would
indeed help make sense of some things around here

No...an answer wil not help you. The only thing that would help you is =
death or a brain transplant. Somehow, I think you'll die before they =
figure out how to transplant a brain.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jeff Morris

Sorry jaxie, I'm not available.

At least now you're fantasizing about grown men instead of young boys.

JAXAshby

jeffies, no one suggested -- or cared if -- you are available.

the question was why you make statements to the effect that you have a degree
in physics when you can't do even the most simple of math.

so, tell us. does your wife balance your checkbook for you?

And, how much help did you get in your studies of physics from co-eds hoping to
get a piece?

Do you try to talk in complete sentences hoping to make people think you are
"smart"?

Wiring Question Marc Electronics 3 March 21st 04 12:20 AM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Friday Ethics Question Gary Warner General 67 November 24th 03 01:59 PM
Exhaust question on inboard 1958 Chris Craft Gary Warner General 5 September 25th 03 12:32 AM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM