posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Lexan

The Lexan windows.. lights.. on my boat are becoming
clouded. I have used Mineral Spirits .. and the cloud
disappeared for a few moments.
Is there a better repair?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John W. Bienko" wrote in message
The Lexan windows.. lights.. on my boat are becoming
clouded. I have used Mineral Spirits .. and the cloud
disappeared for a few moments.
Is there a better repair?

http://www.hurricaneshuttersflorida....oatWindows.htm

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"John W. Bienko" wrote in message
The Lexan windows.. lights.. on my boat are becoming
clouded. I have used Mineral Spirits .. and the cloud
disappeared for a few moments.
Is there a better repair?

http://www.hurricaneshuttersflorida....oatWindows.htm

Wilbur Hubbard

A fine article, Capt. Neal, and one I've used as a reference for myself and
others in the past.

Max

Lexan vs acrylic Roger Long Cruising 7 December 6th 06 05:18 PM
Lexan to Aluminum Adhesive? bushman Boat Building 5 June 17th 06 06:53 AM
getting adhesive off Lexan MMC Boat Building 17 March 27th 06 08:55 PM
Lexan (polycarbonate) & acrylic dodger window - cold form curvature ? bert Cruising 2 March 4th 04 07:51 PM
Source for lexan or similar tranparent material - for tranparentdome on singlehander Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 1 July 1st 03 03:03 PM