posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hey Max! More car stuff....

On Jun 8, 11:19 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Let's compare pics of the ladies I sail with the summer with yours.
Then we'll see who's suffering, okay?

Sounds like a plan;0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
My friend just bought a Porsche Cayman S and I drove it for a
while....impressive all-around sports car.

I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to like them. Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they are derived.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been saying.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

oups.com..
..
I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to

like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they

are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the

stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 11, 8:21 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

oups.com..
. I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to
like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they

are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the

stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

Are you saying he's a car reporter now? That makes since..he knows
nothing about boats and should focus on cars.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message news:
I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the

stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

Are you saying he's a car reporter now? That makes

since..he knows
nothing about boats and should focus on cars.

No, Joe, I'm saying he reads magazines and then parrots what
they say.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

oups.com..
.
I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to

like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they

are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the

stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

Of course.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 12, 5:16 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:19:07 -0700, Joe wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:21 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

nk.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

groups.com..
. I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to
like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they
are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the
stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

Are you saying he's a car reporter now? That makes since..he knows
nothing about boats and should focus on cars.

Joe

He did. He said your ECONOline was a dangerous piece of crap.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

Bonehead..I said car reviews...like you he knows nothing about trucks
or anything manly.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 12, 9:37 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:34:58 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 12, 5:16 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:19:07 -0700, Joe wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:21 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Maxprop" wrote in message

nk.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

groups.com..
. I haven't driven one, but the automotive press seems to
like them.
Some say
they handle better than the Boxster S, from which they
are derived.

I drove the old Boxter and I'd have to go with the
stiffer chassis of
the Cayman as the obvious advantage.

That's pretty much what the automotive press has been

saying.

that's why booby said it.

Are you saying he's a car reporter now? That makes since..he knows
nothing about boats and should focus on cars.

Joe

He did. He said your ECONOline was a dangerous piece of crap.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

Bonehead..I said car reviews...like you he knows nothing about trucks
or anything manly.

Joe

Manly? You're the one who's been shooting blanks.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

ewwwwwww..BB's hungry again.

Joe