Skip Gundlach on wifi

Default OT stuff not going on the boat

Oops - my postings there of 2-25 appear to be the last of them.

Sorry to have you chase over there. As it happens, the only stuff left is
the refrigeration, and, now, the stern ladder. Please contact me off-group
for info about either of these if you're interested.

L8R

Skip and Lydia, refitting as fast as I can

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach sez use my name at earthlink dot fishcatcher
(net) - with apologies for the spamtrap wrote in message
news
Browse over to rec.boats.marketplace for stuff coming off our boat, or
which
won't go on the boat...

L8R

Skip

Fiberglass vs plastic bb General 74 March 15th 11 07:53 PM
Boat with an interesting history Gould 0738 General 2 November 19th 04 05:28 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM