posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default City Lights? If that's all you can afford.....

"Capt. Rob" wrote ...

It's interesting and 100% true that Gayanzy tried to "meet

me" and

Almost as interesting and 100% true that you were afraid to
''meet me'' at the TN bridge.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

It's interesting and 100% true that Gayanzy tried to "meet me" and
Mooron as well. I spoke to Mooron about it and he felt there was
something creepy about it and neither of us responded. Not long after
that Gayanzy decided to netkop Mooron again and again and me as well.
Mooron agreed with my anology that Gayanzy can't fend for himself and
"ran to daddy." Mooron got tired of it and left, but I spoke to him
afterwards and Gayanzy continued with it for a while.
Anyone who was in touch with Mooron can e-mail him directly and ask
him about it. So when I type "Gayanzy" I do so with some confidence.

RB
35s5
NY

He does not want to meet me.

Robbie, you are too modest. Waaaay too modest. That 9+ acres of waterfront
must have set you back about a million in cash. It's just about impossible
to get financing on raw land so someone (you) had to come up with cash.
Since lakefront property goes for about $100K/acre you are looking at $1
million. Your modesty is astounding! Raw land is taxed at a higher rate than
developed land so you must be shelling out 15-20K$ a year in property taxes
for it. Think of the troll value of your assets. Less than 1% of America's
population has access to such amounts of cash. I bet you have even more cash
readily available, perhaps several million more all a phone call or mouse
click or a few safe tumbler clicks away. Go for it! The troll value is just
interest on your ever expanding, endless supply of wealth! Tell everyone
about your vast liquid assets!!! Keep posting those lovely close up pictures
of Thomas, Suzy, maps of your house, your family schedules, vehicle details
and even pictures of the interior of your house!!! Think of the troll value
of it all!!! Besides troll value to you there may be lurkers who find some
other value in it all! Maybe someday you will meet them!!!!! Or at least get
a phone call from them giving instructions on where to put some of those
vast liquid assets! If not, just think of the troll value and how you make
so many here look like utter, extreme fools!!!!!!! Great job there Robbo,
keep up the good work!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. Rob" wrote ...

It's interesting and 100% true that Gayanzy tried to "meet

me" and

Almost as interesting and 100% true that you were afraid to
''meet me'' at the TN bridge.

Poor Bob, he really needs to get some serious help. He's starting to get
obsessed, much like Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

bs deleted

He does not want to meet me.

You're right. I don't want to meet you. You might beat me up! Oh my.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Almost as interesting and 100% true that you were afraid to
''meet me'' at the TN bridge.

You mean you're gay like Gayanzy???? I had no idea that's why you
wanted to meet me. At the time you claimed you were going to give me a
"knuckle sandwich." I had no idea you were hoping for tube steak.
Well, now I'm going to retract all of my invitations to you. Please
stay away from me and my boat. I'm not interested.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:08:35 -0400, "Scotty"
said:

I was in Manhattan today, 61st , between W, End and 11th.
You know the school there?

Used to pass it going to Alvin Ailey, but I don't recall the name off the
top of my head.

Alvin Ailey? Are you a professional dancer, Dave? g

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:51:56 GMT, "Maxprop" said:

Alvin Ailey? Are you a professional dancer, Dave? g

My daughter was trained as a dancer and interned with his company for a
year.

Impressive.

Max