posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Jeff the Liar

If Joe is full of more BS than a heard of cows, then Jeff can't be far
behind. Let's have a look at Jeff's latest lie.

Jeff wrote...
Anyone who claims that air conditioning is required
to cruise in New England (otherwise "it would be horrific") has
forfeited that right.

Now, Jeff is a liar plane and simple. I never said that AC was
required. Out of 4 boats only one has AC. But guess what. It's nice to
have and costs us nothing to use. The last 10 years have had the
hottest summers on record. Some days were so bad that the sound was
virtually empty midday. With the AC I could still be aboard and work
below or at least have a retreat. If your boat doesn't have AC and you
live where I do, it's probably not worth getting, but it came with our
boat and it's COOL!
Sorry, Jeff. You LIED. A couple of horrific hot days never made me run
out for AC before, but taking it off the 35s5 wouldn't really be wise
either!
Tell you what, LIAR. Please show everyone the post where I said AC was
required. I like it, I'm glad I have it....but it aint required.

BUSTED!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Jeff isn't a Liar

* Capt. Rob wrote, On 4/19/2007 6:39 PM:
[...]

Ok, on Nov 7, 2005, RB wrote:
Roughing it? How so? Our boat is more comfortable than yours and
doesn't need to motor in the commonly light airs here. It even has
AC and heat. A boat without AC is horrific in August.

I submit that saying "A boat without AC is horrific" is tantamount to
saying that AC is required. The readers can be the judge.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I submit that saying "A boat without AC is horrific" is tantamount to
saying that AC is required. The readers can be the judge.

Sadly, I never said that either, Jeff. So either you're lying or your
aged brain is cracking up. What I did say that some days during the
summer on the LIS can be horrific. That was after you talked about
days that were "stifling." I think we can all agree it can get too hot
on a boat, Jeff...or maybe those with some sense can. So my boat came
with a brand new and expensive AC system installed. What's your point?
That when dockside I shouldn't enjoy it? That if you could have it for
free you wouldn't want it?
Whatever, Jeff. You can't keep your own lies sorted out. AC is nice to
have, just like an ice maker is nice to have just like a bunk that's 7
feet long is nice to have just like a boat that heels and feels like a
sailboat is nice to have. We didn't use the swim platform everyday
either. But it's nice to have.

At your age isn't it about time you learned to keep it real, Jeff?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Capt. Rob wrote, On 4/19/2007 7:39 PM:
I submit that saying "A boat without AC is horrific" is tantamount to
saying that AC is required. The readers can be the judge.

Sadly, I never said that either, Jeff.

Yes, you did. I copied directly from Google Groups

So either you're lying or your
aged brain is cracking up.

No. You're the liar.

Nope. You said:
"Roughing it? How so? Our boat is more comfortable than yours and
doesn't need to motor in the commonly light airs here. It even has AC
and heat. A boat without AC is horrific in August."

That was after you talked about
days that were "stifling."

Nope. You started with a lame, rambling troll that I still can't
quite understand, but you were justifying your daysailing. I
responded that while your boat might be "roughing it" but still
capable of a real cruise, you responded with (let's hear it one more
time):

"Roughing it? How so? Our boat is more comfortable than yours and
doesn't need to motor in the commonly light airs here. It even has AC
and heat. A boat without AC is horrific in August."

I think we can all agree it can get too hot
on a boat, Jeff...or maybe those with some sense can. So my boat came
with a brand new and expensive AC system installed. What's your point?
That when dockside I shouldn't enjoy it? That if you could have it for
free you wouldn't want it?

Actually, no, if it were free, I might turn it down. My house isn't
air conditioned, even though A/C is my wife's family business. I even
hold an A/C technician license, plus all the gear to tune up a fridge
or A/C, but I simply have no need or desire to add one more
complication to my boat. I've admitted that perhaps there's one day a
year that I'm doing hot nasty work on the boat when I could be
tempted, but its real easy to cool off by just hopping off the stern.

But the real thing is, I spend very little time at the dock. What
time I do spend is working on the boat, usually on deck, or with
hatches open. I would almost never go to the boat and then lock
myself down below. Since the boat is always prepared to take off for
at least a few days, if we went to the boat, at the very least we
would go out to the harbor and anchor out for the day or overnight.

Whatever, Jeff. You can't keep your own lies sorted out. AC is nice to
have, just like an ice maker is nice to have just like a bunk that's 7
feet long is nice to have just like a boat that heels and feels like a
sailboat is nice to have. We didn't use the swim platform everyday
either. But it's nice to have.

Nice to have, perhaps for some. Horrific without it? Only for you.

At your age isn't it about time you learned to keep it real, Jeff?

At your age don't you think you should take responsibility for what
you said? No, in your case that would be truly horrific!

How Jeff feels about his Yacht....a repost Capt. Rob ASA 24 October 29th 06 04:57 AM
Jeff...the Sailor??? Capt. Rob ASA 20 October 25th 06 05:33 PM
Sail Report-35s5 meets it's match! Capt. Rob ASA 54 July 21st 06 05:07 PM
Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM