posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Green cruises

Everybody,

A friend of mine whose into sailboats and has time on his hands wants to
start up some sort of little sailboat charter business for the
spring/summer/fall season but with little sailboats and no motors. He's
not a mechanic and doesn't want to mess with motors. I can't blame him
one lick.

I told him he could probably cash in on the "green" movement since
sailboats have no impact on the environment as long as they don't have a
motor. Another thing is little sailboats without a motor don't have to
be registered and they have positive flotation. Safe for adults and
children. If you were going to get a fleet of say a half-dozen boats to
start with what brand and size boat would be safest and hold up well for
sailing lessons and day charters. Probably slow and stable would be
preferable over fast and unstable. Something suitable for novices.

If he gave lessons would he be required to get one of those Coast Guard
licenses? What if he didn't go out on the boats but just gave lessons on
the land or wading around in the water? He does drugs too so he probably
wouldn't be able to get a teaching license anyway if he was truthful on
his application. Is there a sailing instructor course that doesn't
require drug testing?

Opinions appreciated.

Capt. J.E. Ganz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

Are you interested in children, then? But, I'm no child. I don't have
children but I'm old enough to have children. But, I think I'll wait and
not have children for a while longer. I'd have to quit smoking
cigarettes, cigars and pot if I have children. I'd probably keep
drinking but I'd have to cut down. I wouldn't want them exposed to
cigarette, cigar or the wacky tobaccy smoke. And having children is
kinda the reason I've not used LSD yet. I've read where it might damage
the genes and could increase the chances of having defective children.
Wouldn't want that. Have some fun - cripple a child for life. I couldn't
live with myself if that happened.

Captain J.E. Ganz

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz"

wrote in
message

kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

gee, whomever could that be?

I wonder. Actually, I don't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz"

wrote in
message

kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

gee, whomever could that be?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

You've lost the ability to read headers, Scoot. The poster is Neal, once
again being Neal.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

You don't recognize the poor spelling and bad grammar of the Crapton?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in mes
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

You've lost the ability to read headers, Scoot.

i never has that ability, and frankly, I just don't give a
damn.

The poster is Neal, once
again being Neal.

Really? I would have never guessed.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

You don't recognize the poor spelling and bad grammar of the Crapton?

You mean it wasn't obvious?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

green ground wire bobk123 General 9 November 23rd 06 06:26 PM
Tom Cruise's Sister to Join Bush Staff Bill McKee General 20 November 12th 05 01:30 PM
green river labyrinth jim forbes General 7 April 4th 04 07:31 AM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Boat Building 4 September 15th 03 04:57 PM
Red over green mast lights for sailboat Lee Huddleston Cruising 16 September 10th 03 02:42 AM