posted to alt.sailing.asa
Captain J.E. Ganz Captain J.E. Ganz is offline

Default Green cruises

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Captain J.E. Ganz" wrote in
message
kabel.net.
..
Everybody,
Opinions appreciated.

My opinion....you've lost it.

SBV

Whomever is posting it is a child.

Are you interested in children, then? But, I'm no child. I don't have
children but I'm old enough to have children. But, I think I'll wait and
not have children for a while longer. I'd have to quit smoking
cigarettes, cigars and pot if I have children. I'd probably keep
drinking but I'd have to cut down. I wouldn't want them exposed to
cigarette, cigar or the wacky tobaccy smoke. And having children is
kinda the reason I've not used LSD yet. I've read where it might damage
the genes and could increase the chances of having defective children.
Wouldn't want that. Have some fun - cripple a child for life. I couldn't
live with myself if that happened.

Captain J.E. Ganz