posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold, Spring and a new house!

Well, I thought it might be worth a few moments to stop by my old
command and see how the crew is doing. Not much is changed, but that's
as it should be.
It's true, we've moved from Queens to a house in Putnam County. It's
2600 sq. feet including the finished basement. As I type the basement
is being remodeled for a new home theatre system using a better
projector, SVS subs and Revel speakers. The house is wonderful; 4
bedrooms, enclosed deck and nearly two and a half acres of beautiful
wooded land.

House in summer...
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house77.jpg

House last week with Thomas.....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/thomassnow.jpg

Our property....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...eland3weby.jpg

The view outside of the deck is sweet....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house3.jpg

We're pretty excited and will be fully moved in next Tuesday. In spite
of the very private setting, we're just an hour from NYC and about
35-40 minutes from our slip. The cleared area to the left of the house
is perfect for Thomas (and not too much for my little tractor) and
also ideal for observing the night skies. There are other families in
our area, but no other house can be seen from our house! Suzanne found
work at a hospital 10 minutes away and Thomas is set for a lot of
fun...as we all are.

Heart of Gold is set to splash on April 6th and she's got a new larger
pentax genoa and drifter for us to play with. So far it's been another
great year!
I hope you all enjoy the summer. I'll post occasional photos, but will
not take part in any discussions.

Clear skies to all,

Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ive noticed no less than a dozen code violations in all the photos of your
house. When are you going to bring it up to snuff?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

If that really is the boob's house, it's not bad for a
starter home. At least he got the brat away from the rats in
his old apartment.
He needs a ''tractor'' to mow that small lot?

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Proof readers, ahoy! Chuck Gould General 1 December 1st 06 11:32 PM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
DESIGNING PORTAL CREATION DATABASE SHOPPING CART ANIMAT Ad-Aero General 0 May 19th 04 02:10 AM
( OT ) Bush's 9/11 coverup? Jim General 5 March 7th 04 01:36 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM