posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Heart of Gold, Spring and a new house!

If that really is the boob's house, it's not bad for a
starter home. At least he got the brat away from the rats in
his old apartment.
He needs a ''tractor'' to mow that small lot?

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Well, I thought it might be worth a few moments to stop by

my old
command and see how the crew is doing. Not much is

changed, but that's
as it should be.
It's true, we've moved from Queens to a house in Putnam

County. It's
2600 sq. feet including the finished basement. As I type

the basement
is being remodeled for a new home theatre system using a

better
projector, SVS subs and Revel speakers. The house is

wonderful; 4
bedrooms, enclosed deck and nearly two and a half acres of

beautiful
wooded land.

House in summer...
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house77.jpg

House last week with Thomas.....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/thomassnow.jpg

Our property....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...eland3weby.jpg

The view outside of the deck is sweet....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house3.jpg

We're pretty excited and will be fully moved in next

Tuesday. In spite
of the very private setting, we're just an hour from NYC

and about
35-40 minutes from our slip. The cleared area to the left

of the house
is perfect for Thomas (and not too much for my little

tractor) and
also ideal for observing the night skies. There are other

families in
our area, but no other house can be seen from our house!

Suzanne found
work at a hospital 10 minutes away and Thomas is set for a

lot of
fun...as we all are.

Heart of Gold is set to splash on April 6th and she's got

a new larger
pentax genoa and drifter for us to play with. So far it's

been another
great year!
I hope you all enjoy the summer. I'll post occasional

photos, but will
not take part in any discussions.

Clear skies to all,

Robert B