posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tight fit

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...

Nothing but a big binary. Can you believe somebody this stupid pilots
large ships for a living? Hey, stupid! Don't post binaries in a text
group.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

BG Awwww Geeeee Wilbur..... I just thought you might like to see a picture
of me. I'm the dot to the left on the stbd bridge wing of the "ACE".

Beside, as wrong and as stupid as it may be to post binaries in a text
group, it's no where near as wrong or stupid as the nonsense contained in
the text of your "text" post.

otn (back to lurking)