BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tight fit (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78639-re-tight-fit.html)

Wilbur Hubbard February 27th 07 04:12 PM

Tight fit

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...

Nothing but a big binary. Can you believe somebody this stupid pilots
large ships for a living? Hey, stupid! Don't post binaries in a text
group.

Wilbur Hubbard

otnmbrd February 28th 07 12:37 AM

Tight fit

BG Awwww Geeeee Wilbur..... I just thought you might like to see a picture
of me. I'm the dot to the left on the stbd bridge wing of the "ACE".

Beside, as wrong and as stupid as it may be to post binaries in a text
group, it's no where near as wrong or stupid as the nonsense contained in
the text of your "text" post.

otn (back to lurking)