posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Help for Old Thom....

Scotty wrote:
"Mundo" wrote in message

Hey..Scotty, Do you still know how to get a hold of me?

Send me seahags email

and yours.

I did. Two weeks ago. To the addy you had in Oct, 2004. Has
it changed?

SV

...and Haggie's still trying to get Mundo's, too..I believe...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:19:20 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Scotty wrote:
"Mundo" wrote in message

Hey..Scotty, Do you still know how to get a hold of me?

Send me seahags email

and yours.

I did. Two weeks ago. To the addy you had in Oct, 2004. Has
it changed?

SV

..and Haggie's still trying to get Mundo's, too..I believe...

Probably Phone # are the same if you have them.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message

To hot on the bay to enjoy sailing
in the summer. In fact sailing on the bay during the summer months is not
unlike communicating on asa. Lots of hot air and the flies are
unbearable......

The flies get intolerable on Lake Michigan, too. Interestingly, when
swatting the irritating buggers, I'm strangely reminded of a regular or two
on this NG.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Mundo" wrote in message

To hot on the bay to enjoy sailing
in the summer. In fact sailing on the bay during the summer months is
not
unlike communicating on asa. Lots of hot air and the flies are
unbearable......

The flies get intolerable on Lake Michigan, too. Interestingly, when
swatting the irritating buggers, I'm strangely reminded of a regular
or two on this NG.

Maybe you should take a bath once in a while? Flies tend to be attracted
to things that smell rotten.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Mundo" wrote in message

To hot on the bay to enjoy sailing
in the summer. In fact sailing on the bay during the summer months is
not
unlike communicating on asa. Lots of hot air and the flies are
unbearable......

The flies get intolerable on Lake Michigan, too. Interestingly, when
swatting the irritating buggers, I'm strangely reminded of a regular or
two on this NG.

Maybe you should take a bath once in a while? Flies tend to be attracted
to things that smell rotten.

One catches more flies with sugar than with vinegar, but of course that
wouldn't apply to me either. I swat them because I just love to see things
die.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's on the boat somewhere.

Lesson for Old Thom Capt. Rob ASA 15 November 8th 05 03:18 AM
Here ya go, Thom Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 3rd 05 11:23 PM
Some Thoughts on Ol Thom Captain Lon ASA 13 April 11th 05 01:16 AM
Pilothouse/Ole Thom katysails ASA 6 January 8th 05 01:14 AM
OLE THOM IN ACTION Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 7th 04 06:10 AM