katysails

Default Pilothouse/Ole Thom

You're holding the wrong finger up in the air iof you were saluting Neal!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hi Group,

One of my Christmas present was this photograph taken by my new crew.
Excuse the quality. I reproduced with my Camcorder.

You have all heard me talk about it.

So here I am in my Beloved Pilothouse

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

Thom, many of us can't see your pics because our servers don't allow
it.

Scotty, in the dark.

"katysails" wrote in message
You're holding the wrong finger up in the air iof you were saluting

Neal!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hi Group,

One of my Christmas present was this photograph taken by my new

crew.
Excuse the quality. I reproduced with my Camcorder.

You have all heard me talk about it.

So here I am in my Beloved Pilothouse

Ole Thom

------------

Thom Stewart

Scotty,

Can you get into my home page? I'll try to do a better job there if you
can use it.

WTH, I'm assuming you'd be interested in what an old man is doing. I
apologize.

Ole Thom

Bob Crantz

If that shirt was any greener you would look like a billiard table!

Nice boat and have a drink on me!

Amen!

BC

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hi Group,

One of my Christmas present was this photograph taken by my new crew.
Excuse the quality. I reproduced with my Camcorder.

You have all heard me talk about it.

So here I am in my Beloved Pilothouse

Ole Thom

----

Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
You see, Thom??? Bobsprit ASA 6 October 22nd 04 02:10 AM
Lesson for Old Thom Bobsprit ASA 1 October 16th 04 03:12 PM
OLE THOM IN ACTION Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 7th 04 06:10 AM
Thank you Old Thom! Simple Simon ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:01 AM