posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] billwarnock@earthlink.net is offline

Default Help for Old Thom....

Give us Ellen back, Neal. She was pleasant.

Thanks Max.

As a lurker of this particular news group and very
infrequent contributer... over the past couple of
years... I was wondering who the f*ck this mean
spirited "Wilbur Hubbard" was.

During my monintoring I don't recall seeing his
"handle" before.

Right now... like Joe (Redclowd)... this site is
starting to become a waste of one's time.

Then again... I have finally learned some 67 years
later... that nothing stays the same.

But for me at least... it was fun for awhile. And
admittedly (at least IMHO) Bobsprit sure kept things
going. heh heh

Best regards to all

Bill

Channel Isands Harbor