posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Lying on USCG OUPV License

Is a felony:

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc...jail-time.html

Diane Linkletter

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 10, 6:04 pm, "Diane Linkletter" wrote:
Is a felony:

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc...jail-time.html

Diane Linkletter

Nellie making up all has seatime was just a little white lie.

No one cares..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

According to Jon, it's okay to lie (to less than 1 million
people).

Capt SV

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 10, 6:04 pm, "Diane Linkletter"

wrote:
Is a felony:

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc.../avoiding-jail
-time.html

Diane Linkletter

Nellie making up all has seatime was just a little white

lie.

No one cares..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
According to Jon, it's okay to lie (to less than 1 million
people).

Capt SV

Feel free to repost where I said that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Diane Linkletter" wrote
Is a felony:

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc...jail-time.html

Yup, it says that right on the application. It's a felony to make false statements on your
captain's license application. When it asks you if you've ever used illegal drugs and you check
the box that says *No* that makes you a liar and a lawbreaker and subject to prosecution.
I wonder who I could send a registered letter to about Capt. JG falsifying his papers?
He did a criminal act. And he did it knowingly. Then he acts all high and mighty around here.
I've never seen anybody with such double standards as he has.
I wonder if there's any way he can delete those posts where he bragged about doing that
LSD and every other illegal drug known to man? If I was him I think I'd cool it with the
bratty talk. One of these days he might just find a process server at his door. Yes, honey,
that's a threat.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 11, 10:41 am, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:
[...]

He could claim a sock puppet like you posted about tripping on acid,
or a disgruntled employee , friend, spouse, room mate, ect. You
calling yourself Ellen MacAurthur is a perfect example that you can
not trust anything posted on the internet. Waste your time bonehead,
send a letter to the USCG CO at any testing center. I'm sure they will
file it in the round file. A threat from a sockpuppet is just that, no
threat at all.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's the hypocrisy, the high, mighty attitude and the abusive intolerance of
others that get to me.

He is constantly attacking Bush and his administration, yet he seems not to
realize that his license his granted through the graces of the Dept of
Homeland Security.

Toss in the fact he has documented for all to read about his near collision
in the shipping channels with commercial traffic, his impulsive anger and
his failure to properly perceive ship size and closing rate one may possible
begin to think he could potentially be a hazard.

If the good people at the Compliance and Enforcement Division of the 11th
Coast Guard District find out about this and some previous history, or
someone higher up at the Dept of Homeland Security things may not be pretty.

When making reports to our benevolent government be sure to include any and
all printed evidence to make their jobs easier.

It's for the safety of the children.

Diane

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

He could claim a sock puppet like you posted about tripping on acid,
or a disgruntled employee , friend, spouse, room mate, ect.

Joe

Or he could tell the truth.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

is this what's known as ''netkopping''?

Capt SV

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
..

He could claim a sock puppet like you posted about

tripping on acid,
or a disgruntled employee , friend, spouse, room mate,

ect.

Joe

Or he could tell the truth.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !

Log book for eventual USCG 100-ton license Brien Alkire ASA 8 January 9th 06 06:52 PM
Sending the wrong message [email protected] General 52 January 4th 06 09:07 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
What a USCG Master's license is good for? Simple Simon ASA 85 November 10th 03 01:48 PM