posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Lying on USCG OUPV License

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 11, 10:41 am, "Ellen MacArthur"

tripe removed

He could claim a sock puppet like you posted about tripping on acid,
or a disgruntled employee , friend, spouse, room mate, ect. You
calling yourself Ellen MacAurthur is a perfect example that you can
not trust anything posted on the internet. Waste your time bonehead,
send a letter to the USCG CO at any testing center. I'm sure they will
file it in the round file. A threat from a sockpuppet is just that, no
threat at all.

Joe

This would not be the first time Neal has attempted to go outside the
confines of this forum to attack me personally. It's rather pathetic and
treated as such in the past.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

He could claim a sock puppet like you posted about

tripping on acid,
or a disgruntled employee , friend, spouse, room mate,

ect.

Joe

Or he could tell the truth.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !

I liked that movie.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
is this what's known as ''netkopping''?

Capt SV

It's known as being a loser.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Diane Linkletter" wrote
It's the hypocrisy, the high, mighty attitude and the abusive intolerance of others that get to me.

Yes, the double standard is the most pitiful and dangerous thing about
a perons like Capt. JG. He's gotten a Captain's License and he got it by
lying. And what's the biggest thing he says about other people? "You're a liar"
or "You're lying."

He is constantly attacking Bush and his administration, yet he seems not to realize that his license his granted
through the graces of the Dept of Homeland Security.

Good point, very good point....

Toss in the fact he has documented for all to read about his near collision in the shipping channels with commercial
traffic, his impulsive anger and his failure to properly perceive ship size and closing rate one may possible begin to
think he could potentially be a hazard.

It might show his drugged and damaged brain makes him dangerous even
as just an average every day boater. Since he's a licensed captain whose
responsible for the lives of others it's something to be concerned about.

If the good people at the Compliance and Enforcement Division of the 11th Coast Guard District find out about this and
some previous history, or someone higher up at the Dept of Homeland Security things may not be pretty.

Can you find and post the mailing address for those good people? I think they
might be interested in reading Capt. JGs posts about taking illegal drugs. It's not
hard these days to prove he wrote and posted them.

When making reports to our benevolent government be sure to include any and all printed evidence to make their jobs
easier.

No problem. As you can see already when it comes to googling I'm better'n
most. Somebody needs to report Capt. JG to the correct authorities. People of
all ages lives are at stake. I sure wouldn't want some flashbacking on drugs
captain taking out my kids on a boat.

Can you think of some other govt. agencies to report him to. You know. You get
better results when you carbon copy things up and down the bureaucracy. That
way people down low take action instead of sweeping things under the rug. They
figure they have to to protect their own butts. Thanks Diane.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
is this what's known as ''netkopping''?

No! NetKKKopping's when somebody reports people to their providers because they don't
like what they write. Reporting a Captain who lied on his application and said he never took
illegal drugs when he posted more than once that he did is a public service.
Do you have children? How would you like it if you found out your little girl's bus driver
was a drug abuser or a sex offender. Would you think she was in safe hands?Why would you
give Capt. JG a pass? Should we wait until he kills somebody because in a stressful period
he has a flashback and totally spaces out?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote
It's known as being a loser.

That's what your gonna be when you *lose* your Captain's license for lying about never
taking illegal drugs. You might *lose* more than that like a large sum of money and maybe
even some time in jail. Yes, that would serve you right.
The more you run your mouth the closer you get to having all the above happen to you.
You'd better step down off that holier than thou cloud and you'd better do it right now.
Your a danger to the youngsters you take out on a boat. I don't know how much longer
my conscience can bear not reporting you to the proper authorities....
Maybe you should read what you wrote again to refresh your drug-altered memory?
http://tinyurl.com/ya93xt http://tinyurl.com/yex65q

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
is this what's known as ''netkopping''?

Only if saying something someone does not like is a felony and obtains
something by deception or fraud.

Log book for eventual USCG 100-ton license Brien Alkire ASA 8 January 9th 06 06:52 PM
Sending the wrong message [email protected] General 52 January 4th 06 09:07 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
What a USCG Master's license is good for? Simple Simon ASA 85 November 10th 03 01:48 PM