posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Lying on USCG OUPV License

"Diane Linkletter" wrote
Is a felony:

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc...jail-time.html

Yup, it says that right on the application. It's a felony to make false statements on your
captain's license application. When it asks you if you've ever used illegal drugs and you check
the box that says *No* that makes you a liar and a lawbreaker and subject to prosecution.
I wonder who I could send a registered letter to about Capt. JG falsifying his papers?
He did a criminal act. And he did it knowingly. Then he acts all high and mighty around here.
I've never seen anybody with such double standards as he has.
I wonder if there's any way he can delete those posts where he bragged about doing that
LSD and every other illegal drug known to man? If I was him I think I'd cool it with the
bratty talk. One of these days he might just find a process server at his door. Yes, honey,
that's a threat.

Cheers,
Ellen