posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

"Mundo" wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

That's the guy in his library with his Speedos on isn't it? I thought he was cute! blush

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

Mundo wrote:
Yeah he was pretty easy.

Well, I dunno about easy but he was often pretty funny. I used to
think that he was actually an attempt by some twisted grad students
somewhere to code a usenet chat AI... a spew-bot.

If you like to stroll down memory lane, his day-glo words are still
hanging in the cyber-air, writ large and full of signs & portents.
Actually, a collected edition of his various exchanges here and over
on rec.boats.cruising would probably be a million seller.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:50:39 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Mundo" wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

That's the guy in his library with his Speedos on isn't it? I thought he
was cute! blush

Cheers,
Ellen

Does that photo still exist? I seem to remember photoshopping it a little.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:50:39 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Mundo" wrote

Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

That's the guy in his library with his Speedos on isn't it? I thought he
was cute! blush

Cheers,
Ellen

Does that photo still exist? I seem to remember photoshopping it a little.

NONONO...please don't post that thing again! Lordy, teh world is better
off without it!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:23:20 -0500, wrote
(in article .com):

Martin Baxter wrote

Mundo wrote:

Yeah he was pretty easy.

Well, I dunno about easy but he was often pretty funny. I used to
think that he was actually an attempt by some twisted grad students
somewhere to code a usenet chat AI... a spew-bot.

If you like to stroll down memory lane, his day-glo words are still
hanging in the cyber-air, writ large and full of signs & portents.
Actually, a collected edition of his various exchanges here and over
on rec.boats.cruising would probably be a million seller.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

His chain was probably the easiest one to yank back then. In fact I came
across a few exchanges I had with him when I googled my self the other
night.
He was one of those guys that would start spouting insults when he was
cornered. WHAT A HEAD CASE! I am sure he found a nice older man to settle
in
with..

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Personal attacks when someone doesn't agree?

Is there something wrong with that?

There
s certainly nothing different about it here on this group....we should
reanme it alt.adhominemsailing...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Mundo" wrote
Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

LOL...I miss Jax's posts. He'd argue for days and seemed to always be
unaware he was arguing from a false basic assumption.
The Circus was never as entertaining as Jax's convoluted logic. LOL
Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com...
Martin Baxter wrote

Mundo wrote:
Yeah he was pretty easy.

Well, I dunno about easy but he was often pretty funny. I used to
think that he was actually an attempt by some twisted grad students
somewhere to code a usenet chat AI... a spew-bot.

If you like to stroll down memory lane, his day-glo words are still
hanging in the cyber-air, writ large and full of signs & portents.
Actually, a collected edition of his various exchanges here and over
on rec.boats.cruising would probably be a million seller.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

I particularly enjoyed his efforts to convince us that he could prove by
trigonometry that a piston travelled further on the upstroke than the
downstroke (or maybe it was vice versa)

Expanded Captain's List. Wally ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:05 AM
Capt. Neal is DEAD! OMG! Captain Lon ASA 1 April 15th 05 06:00 PM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit's post to another newsgroup Simple Simon ASA 3 July 11th 03 12:44 AM