posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sailing.asa/about

Capt. Rob beats everybody for greatest number of posts to alt.sailing.asa.
He's the champion. Nobody's even close. 28, 829 posts total.
You can go down the *all time* list and see who has no life. No life at all.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Ryder" wrote
Does he still post?

Nope! Capt. Rob or Capt RB who're the same person doesn't post here anymore.
He said he was leaving for good I think it was just around December 1st. He said
he had better things to do. Unlike most of the people who keep staying here for
years and years and years maybe he finally got a life....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"John Ryder" wrote
Does he still post?

Nope! Capt. Rob or Capt RB who're the same person doesn't post here
anymore.
He said he was leaving for good I think it was just around December 1st.
He said
he had better things to do. Unlike most of the people who keep staying
here for
years and years and years maybe he finally got a life....

Doubtful. He just opened another chapter in his sordid existence. That it
didn't happen to include ASA was merely a coincidence.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"John Ryder" wrote
Does he still post?

Nope! Capt. Rob or Capt RB who're the same person doesn't post here
anymore.
He said he was leaving for good I think it was just around December 1st.
He said
he had better things to do. Unlike most of the people who keep staying
here for
years and years and years maybe he finally got a life....

Doubtful. He just opened another chapter in his sordid existence. That
it didn't happen to include ASA was merely a coincidence.

Max

He realizes it would be very difficult to cast stones from his double wide.
Makes one wonder what he really lived in in NYC.

Diane Linkletter

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote
Doubtful. He just opened another chapter in his sordid existence. That it didn't happen to include ASA was merely a
coincidence.

Aw, your being a little too hard on Capt. Rob, aren't you. He was the life of
the party around here, I think. He kept things going. He ruled. He has a wife and
little boy. He definitely has a life.
Sordid existence is more like something that fits what Capt. JG has.... If you
can even call what he does existing. But the sordid part is right on brother.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:
Doubtful. He just opened another chapter in his sordid existence. That it
didn't happen to include ASA was merely a coincidence.

It's more likely that reality intruded into his lovely ASA fantasy
life... maybe his mom took his computer away, or perhaps he really was
married and his wife read some of his posts (same thing, really). For
myself, I think it possible that one of the regulars in this NG who
are actual real people met him one day and he decided not to risk more
such encounters.

There's also the strong possiblity that he is lurking, laughing up his
sleeve, and plotting his next "script" to claim to be working on.
Remember, Bubbles "left ASA for good" many times in the past and
always returned like a dog to it's vomit. We should hope he fell into
the same hole that swallowed up Jaxxie.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not surprising. He lives in NY and he was posting all day on 9/11 and
the days after while his neighbors were in need of help. What a
looser.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:46:36 -0500, Martin Baxter wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

always returned like a dog to it's vomit. We should hope he fell into
the same hole that swallowed up Jaxxie.

Now there's a guy I miss, Jax that is. It was great fun let him present
himself as an expert and then tear him to shreds.

Cheers
Marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------
For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption
upgrade to SurgeFTP
---- See
http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgeftp.htm ----

Yeah he was pretty easy.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Expanded Captain's List. Wally ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:05 AM
Capt. Neal is DEAD! OMG! Captain Lon ASA 1 April 15th 05 06:00 PM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit's post to another newsgroup Simple Simon ASA 3 July 11th 03 12:44 AM