posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Capt. Rob is champion all time mostest poster....

Nope! Capt. Rob or Capt RB who're the same person doesn't post here
anymore.
He said he was leaving for good I think it was just around December 1st.
He said
he had better things to do. Unlike most of the people who keep staying
here for
years and years and years maybe he finally got a life....

"Maxprop" wrote:
Doubtful. He just opened another chapter in his sordid existence. That it
didn't happen to include ASA was merely a coincidence.

It's more likely that reality intruded into his lovely ASA fantasy
life... maybe his mom took his computer away, or perhaps he really was
married and his wife read some of his posts (same thing, really). For
myself, I think it possible that one of the regulars in this NG who
are actual real people met him one day and he decided not to risk more
such encounters.

There's also the strong possiblity that he is lurking, laughing up his
sleeve, and plotting his next "script" to claim to be working on.
Remember, Bubbles "left ASA for good" many times in the past and
always returned like a dog to it's vomit. We should hope he fell into
the same hole that swallowed up Jaxxie.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)