Wally

Default Expanded Captain's List.

Joshua Slocum wrote:
Bravo! The Captain's list has expanded!

Capt. Mooron, Capt. Joe, Capt. Neal, Capt. Stewart, Capt. Tadpole,
Capt. Gilligan, Capt. Donal, Capt. Vernon, Capt. Rob, Capt. King,
Capt. Wiley, Capt. Lon, Capt. jlrogers±³©

Capt. jl earned his way on by posting on-topic items. Capt. Lon
earned his way on by acting like a man.

Would Capt. Neal blame the master of the capsized yacht, now lying at the
bottom near the Golden Gate Bridge, or would he blame the breaking wave that
sent it into the briny? We all know that answer, and none more that Capt.
Neal.

Capt. Neal shouldn't be on that list until he is willing to take
responsibility for his own actions. What kind of pathetic girly of a sailor
clings to the mast, naked, wailing like a banshee, when he knows damn fine
that the marina manager is in town?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Scotty

What kind of pathetic girly man fights with a woman, via computer,
and then has to call in help yet? Certainly no one deserving of the
title 'Cap't".

Scotty

Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message oups.com...
What kind of pathetic girly man fights with a woman, via computer,
and then has to call in help yet? Certainly no one deserving of the
title 'Cap't".

Scotty

Q: What kind of a dumb, hillbilly, country-bumpkin, Skoal-spitting,
turd of a truck driver can read this group and never understand
the reason this group was invaded?

A: Inbred 'Scotti' Potti Vernon. He'd rather suck Ganz's dick and
diddle KKKatysail's netKKKopping, rancid **** than absorb the
truth of the matter.

Or perhaps he's just way to dumb to . . .

CN
Capt. Neal®

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message ...
Bravo! The Captain's list has expanded!

Capt. Mooron, Capt. Joe, Capt. Neal, Capt. Stewart, Capt. Tadpole,
Capt. Gilligan, Capt. Donal, Capt. Vernon, Capt. Rob, Capt. King,
Capt. Wiley, Capt. Lon, Capt. jlrogers±³©

Capt. jl earned his way on by posting on-topic items. Capt. Lon
earned his way on by acting like a man.

Fair winds,
Capt. Josh

--
"You must then know the sea and know that you know it
and not forget that it was meant to be sailed over"

You need to remove Scott Vernon from your list.

It says captains's list - not 'assholes' list.

CN

Scotty

Too dumb to spell too correctly?

Scotty

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:

What kind of pathetic girly man fights with a woman, via computer,
and then has to call in help yet? Certainly no one deserving of the
title 'Cap't".

Wouldn't that be you, Maxprop and Flying Tadpole?

Remember, sweetie, I didn't start any flame war or catfight...I merely went
sailing for nine days around the Florida Keys and in the Gulf Stream.

Katywails went berserk, and called in every clown that would stand up for
her in her ignorant flamewar. You/she lost miserably, and out of anger,
katywails netkkkoped Capt. Neal and he lost his account/newsgroup
privileges.

At the same time, Ganz (JG) netkkkoped Capt. Mooron, among many other in the
group.

I think if anyone deserves the title of "girlman", it would be you, Scotty.
Not to mention maxlessprop and tadpole. I'm sure I'm forgetting others like
maybe Lonny, Scout, etc.

Katywails tried her best to be just like Jaxashby and Ganz. She succeeded
in being a laughing stock, not to mention anyone who defended her in her
netkkkopping ventures.

People like katywails won't make it in the real world, she will be eaten
alive by people that abhor a little whore like her.

Go ahead, feel free to feel her up and whatever she does to you guy's for a
buck. Everyone that has stuck up for the bitch isn't worth even replying
too.

LP (you were warned by the great Capt. Mooron not to engage in catfights,
but somehow pussy's couldn't resist. Capt. Neal excluded, because he was an
eye-witness to the events, unlike the katy johns)

Lady Pilot

"Joshua Slocum" wrote:
"Wally" wrote:

Joshua Slocum wrote:
Bravo! The Captain's list has expanded!

Capt. Mooron, Capt. Joe, Capt. Neal, Capt. Stewart, Capt.
Tadpole, Capt. Gilligan, Capt. Donal, Capt. Vernon, Capt.
Rob, Capt. King, Capt. Wiley, Capt. Lon, Capt. jlrogers±³©

Capt. jl earned his way on by posting on-topic items. Capt.
Lon earned his way on by acting like a man.

Would Capt. Neal blame the master of the capsized yacht, now
lying at the bottom near the Golden Gate Bridge, or would he
blame the breaking wave that sent it into the briny? We all
know that answer, and none more that Capt. Neal.

Capt. Neal shouldn't be on that list until he is willing to
take responsibility for his own actions. What kind of pathetic
girly of a sailor clings to the mast, naked, wailing like a
banshee, when he knows damn fine that the marina manager is in
town?

Capt. Neal, Capt. Neal! This group seems captivated by the man.
He's good, but he's not THAT good, By all that's holy, leave the
man be. Like all good captains, it's obvious Capt. Neal believes
a captain's in charge of his ship and if he piles her up on the
rocks or runs her up on a shoal or capsizes her on the face of a
wave then he's man enough to shoulder the blame. Men such as
those on the captains list shirk not their responsibilities. On
their broad shoulders rides the destiny of their vessels.

If Capt. Neal isn't on the list, then the list is obdurate.

I can attest to Capt. Neal's single-handed sailing expertise...

I was only allowed to be a queen for a week and lay back, enjoy a few beers
in the sunlight naked. He wouldn't even let me make him a cup of coffee!
Claimed I was trying to burn down the sailing vessel! hehee

LP (such as life)

Lady Pilot

"Wally" wrote:
Capt. Neal shouldn't be on that list until he is willing to take
responsibility for his own actions. What kind of pathetic girly of a
sailor
clings to the mast, naked, wailing like a banshee, when he knows damn fine
that the marina manager is in town?

In a storm maybe?

LP (Hoping I'm there to see such imaginary behavior!)

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:
Too dumb to spell too correctly?

Scotty

To dumb to comprehend?

LP

Captain Lon

Lady Pilot wrote: Katywails tried her best to be just like Jaxashby and
Ganz

Uh, I guess I missed that one. Maybe I was living 'real' life at the time?
What did Jaxashby do?

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson