posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Negligent Capt Indicted!

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ted Bell wrote:

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

He might get as much as fifteen days in jail and a $250 dollar fine!
I'll bet he's having a hard time sleeping at night.. that's less than 1
day for each life.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

He might get as much as fifteen days in jail and a $250 dollar fine!
I'll bet he's having a hard time sleeping at night.. that's less than 1
day for each life.

Cheers
Marty

There are several lawsuits pending, according to the article, which I'm
betting will force both the captain and company to pay significant sums...
not that this makes up for his or their actions.

It's also interesting that the sockpuppet thinks it's a joking matter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

It's also interesting that the sockpuppet thinks it's a joking matter.

[snip pile of dog ****]

Ted, I'm so proud of you. That's one major league slapdown.... Hugs!

Glad you think so.

Cheers
Marty
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----

Capt. JG's Christmas List? Ellen MacArthur ASA 0 December 24th 06 10:08 PM
Capt. Neal's baby... Lady Pilot ASA 11 August 8th 06 01:48 AM
Capt. KNEEL® Marley Cruising 8 May 1st 05 06:42 PM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. American at the bar.... Capt. Mooron ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:15 PM