posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Capt. Neal's baby...

Okay, I lied...I didn't have cancer after all. I had Capt. Neal's baby girl
two months early! Daddy didn't want to have any kids at such a late date in
life, but I will provide a wonderful home for her! My new boyfriend has no
children and has totally adopted the beautiful little girl (which shall go
un-named). We are selling my house and moving to Hawaii, on the Northshore
of Maui.

Capt. Neal was afraid of what people might think of a man "his age" having
children. Doctor's say that she is perfectly healthy! I have tried to call
him to break the news, but he wouldn't answer my phone calls.

CN's brother needs to pay off his Hummer, so he's looking for his brother to
leave him his fortune...and broke up a loving relationship.

LP (sailors are strange creatures)

PS...notice how katysails has now started posted after months of absence,
when she thinks Capt. Neal is posting again?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Lady Pilot wrote:
[...]

Hey, I heard that, saw him on the news.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/272/...s_Humping_Baby
Capt. Neal all the way

Congrats! You will have yer hand full

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article , OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 12:15:27 -0500, "Lady Pilot"
scribbled thusly:

[...]

Ahhhh now I understand why you're locked in an institution with an
armed guard......

Nah... He's just a liar. Said it himself.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
[...]

You're certifiable, LP.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Lady Pilot wrote:
Okay, I lied...I didn't have cancer after all. I had Capt. Neal's baby girl

Really?

Capt. Neal was afraid of what people might think of a man "his age" having
children.

Odd that a person who sets such great store by the Bible
wouold not feel like an old time patriarch.

PS...notice how katysails has now started posted after months of absence,
when she thinks Capt. Neal is posting again?

?? Katysails has been posting here from time to time, has
not had "months of absence." Maybe you've had months of not
noticing?

Joe wrote:
Hey, I heard that, saw him on the news.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/272/...s_Humping_Baby

Gee thanks Joe. I could have gone a long time without seeing
that.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:

Ahhhh now I understand why you're locked in an institution with an
armed guard......

Nah, I was just drinking too many Heinekens and a couple of glasses of
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.

I was bored reading BS's posts and thought I would come up with a good troll
and started typing out the most bizarre, it would make Bob's Kia minivan
pale in comparison.

It obviously worked, at least I died laughing when I read it again before
the replies! Bwawhaaahaaa

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:

Hey, I heard that, saw him on the news.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/272/...s_Humping_Baby
Capt. Neal all the way

Now that is very bizarre!

Congrats! You will have yer hand full

Read above, it was just a troll.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"DSK" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:
Okay, I lied...I didn't have cancer after all. I had Capt. Neal's baby
girl

Really?

Nope! Bwawawhahaaa. It made for wonderful bait though.

Odd that a person who sets such great store by the Bible wouold not feel
like an old time patriarch.

He's not even old yet!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:

You're certifiable, LP.

Yep, got two certificates in Feb of this year and should receive 5 more by
the end of the summer!

Amen!

LP ;-)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:
....snip...
Joe wrote:
Hey, I heard that, saw him on the news.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/272/...s_Humping_Baby

Gee thanks Joe. I could have gone a long time without seeing
that.

Howzabout considering who "Suzy" and all the sailing "Bobettes" might
actually be:

http://www.realdoll.com/studio.asp

Shudder!

Capt. KNEEL® Marley Cruising 8 May 1st 05 06:42 PM
Expanded Captain's List. Wally ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:05 AM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. Neal's return Joe ASA 3 June 17th 04 12:22 AM
Capt. American at the bar.... Capt. Mooron ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:15 PM