Joe

Default Capt. Neal's return

Let hope he makes it back to the good ol USA before election. His
efforts swung those Florida ol folks to win for President Bush the
first time.

He should be seeking a hurricane hole this time of year, and I know he
has that hidden engine block just a waitin.

He sent me a message about him saving a dozen or so lives during the
recent floods down on the island chain, but he did not mention his
return date.

Anyone know when he will be back spreading his vast sailing knowledge?

Joe
katysails

Anyone know when he will be back spreading his vast sailing knowledge?

He's not anywhere except where he's always been....and that ain't the
Bahamas....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

On a barstool.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
Anyone know when he will be back spreading his vast sailing knowledge?

He's not anywhere except where he's always been....and that ain't the
Bahamas....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Neal's stock market investments. Simple Simon ASA 33 December 2nd 03 06:28 PM
Return My Fender Bobsprit ASA 0 November 30th 03 02:40 PM
Capt. Neal's influence on the sailing world is all over Simple Simon ASA 2 October 19th 03 03:22 AM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM