BoatBanter.com

-   -   Negligent Capt Indicted! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78100-negligent-capt-indicted.html)

Ted Bell February 5th 07 07:01 PM

Negligent Capt Indicted!

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

Martin Baxter February 5th 07 07:26 PM

Negligent Capt Indicted!

Ted Bell wrote:

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

He might get as much as fifteen days in jail and a $250 dollar fine!
I'll bet he's having a hard time sleeping at night.. that's less than 1
day for each life.

Cheers
Marty

Capt. JG February 5th 07 08:18 PM

Negligent Capt Indicted!

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:

Wonder if the guy was having flashbacks?

I'm Ted Bell!

He might get as much as fifteen days in jail and a $250 dollar fine!
I'll bet he's having a hard time sleeping at night.. that's less than 1
day for each life.

Cheers
Marty

There are several lawsuits pending, according to the article, which I'm
betting will force both the captain and company to pay significant sums...
not that this makes up for his or their actions.

It's also interesting that the sockpuppet thinks it's a joking matter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Martin Baxter February 6th 07 05:11 PM

Negligent Capt Indicted!

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

It's also interesting that the sockpuppet thinks it's a joking matter.

[snip pile of dog ****]

Ted, I'm so proud of you. That's one major league slapdown.... Hugs!

Glad you think so.

Cheers
Marty
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----