posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

On 01 Feb 2007 20:51:00 GMT, ThePsyko
wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Jade

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac

Superfaggot pinched out a steaming pile
.stillnotleola:

I'll never know another §ñühw¤£f like §ñühw¤£f on Thu, 01

Feb
2007 15:25:31 +0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
Demon of Mockery and Silliness pinched out a steaming pile of:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:45:55 +0000, §ñühw¤£f k'lamed:
Demon of Mockery and Silliness pinched out a steaming pile of:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, Kope k'lamed:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will

win
the
clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

Somehow, I don't really believe you're any kind of Muslim.

I bet he's chinelle...or corduroy...

Rayon.

Nylon.

Gabardine.

Polypropoline

http://www.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=464251

Drives a tractor more safely and efficiently than he plays at

running a
presidency. Yikes.

If by "efficiently" you mean scareing the MSM, sure

My point being, no one got hurt.;-{P}

Pretty amazing considering his record.

More disturbing links:
http://bobgeiger.blogspot.com/2007/0...s-of-ptsd-and-
neglect.html

Driving tractors should've been his greatest ambition. He might have
improved at it -- a presidency is too much for him.

He couldnt even run a baseball team:
http://www.topplebush.com/article11_busdeal.shtml

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

On 02 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

Remember your ettiquette. Beer before wet t-shirts.

I gotta be in a much better mood to do that.

wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in
m...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

Remember your ettiquette. Beer before wet t-shirts.

I gotta be in a much better mood to do that.

Jade

I was going to mention something about beer soaked t-shirts, but that
conjured up images of fat, sloppy men with beer dribbled down their
fronts.. and that isn't NEARLY as sexy

Don't forget to bring either frogs or salamanders.. at least 2 or 3.

thanks!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in
om...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

Remember your ettiquette. Beer before wet t-shirts.

I gotta be in a much better mood to do that.

Jade

I was going to mention something about beer soaked t-shirts, but that
conjured up images of fat, sloppy men with beer dribbled down their
fronts.. and that isn't NEARLY as sexy

Well, not if they are fat, sloppy and actually dribbled it from their
mouths, no.

unsloppy, svelte gents who get a pitcher poured on them, however...

Don't forget to bring either frogs or salamanders.. at least 2 or 3.

Charmcasting at halftime?

news:2jj4s2pre8qukg75nc80jnav0f4tb96cd3@4ax. com...

wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will
win the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

Remember your ettiquette. Beer before wet t-shirts.

I gotta be in a much better mood to do that.

Jade

I was going to mention something about beer soaked t-shirts, but that
conjured up images of fat, sloppy men with beer dribbled down their
fronts.. and that isn't NEARLY as sexy

Well, not if they are fat, sloppy and actually dribbled it from their
mouths, no.

unsloppy, svelte gents who get a pitcher poured on them, however...

Sounds like a waste of beer to me!

Don't forget to bring either frogs or salamanders.. at least 2 or 3.

Charmcasting at halftime?

Well.. can't have the Colts win now can we?
--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

On 02 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Lamey cry out in ...

news:ubg6s2tki5397igjs5mlh2p2pkgnseq3pi@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

BEARS! 34-28

Please stop crossposting. Bears can't sail so your post is offtopic.

Do NOT make me report you!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

"Lamey" wrote
big snip
Crossposting is a sailing term, Bears, polar were brought here on
ships.

You hace been reproted to the capt for further punishment.

May I make a suggestion? What about snipping? I'm sure some people in this
thread have interesting stuff to say. But, it takes forever to get to it. I have to
scroll down and scroll down and scroll down. Then somewhere in the middle or
at the bottom there's a couple words or maybe a sentence. Duh! Can you say
"more trouble than it's worth?"
Why not just come out and say what you're saying. Your answering one person
and not everybody who's in the thread. Most of 'em got bored and left long ago
because they got tired of scrolling.
Maybe if you posted something to the point your point might be taken. The
way it is now it's just ignored. Or it gets you exiled to the bozo bin....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac

"ThePsyko" wrote
You need a good spanking.
on a boat.
On the open water.
Nekkid.
w00t!

Over your knees? lol And lots of Piña Coladas before it to deaden the pain?

Cheers,
Ellen