posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 00:36:28 +0100, SameAsB4 wrote
(in article 009xh.866$hH2.739@trnddc02):

ThePsyko wrote:
On 03 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard The
Demon Prince of Absurdity cry out in
news
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:45:13 +0100, JanBen did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:40:40 +0100, The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:52:19 -0500, Jade hasn't said anything about
this nym yet... did most oddly state:
Daedalus wrote:
On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will
win the clash of civilization.
I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?
islam will not win the superbowl, dumb****.
Who cares about Islam or the Super Bowl? The Stanley Cup is the only
thing that matters.
Stop being deliberately obtuse, you mental midget.
Why?

Because he's a snuh'er and they need things to be simple so they can
follow along...

A simpleton. You and He should get along famously. Two tards in a pod!

You festering ass boil, step off the high horse. You're a blip, a speck, a
****ing nobody.

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/

Daedalus wrote:
On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope" wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will
win the clash of civilization.
I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?
islam will not win the superbowl, dumb****.
Who cares about Islam or the Super Bowl? The Stanley Cup is the only
thing that matters.
Stop being deliberately obtuse, you mental midget.
Why?

Because he's a snuh'er and they need things to be simple so they can
follow along...

A simpleton. You and He should get along famously. Two tards in a pod!

You festering ass boil, step off the high horse. You're a blip, a speck, a
****ing nobody.

Your herpes outbreak sores are dripping green goo. Go have Max**** and
Loonel lick it up for you. Then take your severe brain damaged head and
dunk it in a toilet full of $hit. Feel free to eat all the $hit in the
toilet that your fat ugly as$ can consume.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac

"Wavy G" wrote
No, I'm afraid bikini shots will not do. Come on, Ellen. I need
*proof*. You know, something I can "get my hands on." Take some more
pictures, Ellen. Your Usenet integrity is on the line here.

I don't need to take more pictures. I've got lots taken already. But
some of you people worry me. You might be some teenage kid. You might
be trying to get me busted. Like for delinquent minor making. You could
be one of those undercover agents I'm talking about. You might be
trying to entrap me. Nope, there's more pictures of nekkid girls on
the internet than you can shake a stick at. Me posting more here'll not
be too kewl.

Oh, really? Are any of these "cops" attractive females? Tell me more
about these cops.

Well, maybe they're not cops. Probably they're detetectives and FBI
agents. What if you posted pictures of your penis because some young girl
asked you to. I bet you could get busted for something like that. I hear people
in Florida getting busted for things like that all the time. Remember that
Congressman who had to resign because he talked about sex with interns that
were even of age in Washington D.C.? He just wrote e-mails and did IM.
Too many weird people out there. The same ones who beat their wives and
abuse their own children are out there trying to bust people for things like
posting photos on the net. Pictures of female breasts are probably not obscene
like pictures of penises but I probably could still be hassled under some
freaking law if somebody wanted to get me. Especially if minors saw them
and I posted them knowing minors would see them.
Your probably a nice guy but why should I take a chance your some freaking
entrapment cop? I wish those assholes'd get a real job. You know get their
chicken-shot pimple butts out there and fight some real criminals. Drug lords and
gang bosses and armed robbers and rapists and murderers. There's lot's of them
to catch...

Cheers,
Ellen