posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
ThePsyko ThePsyko is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

On 02 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

On 02 Feb 2007 18:56:58 GMT, ThePsyko
wrote:

On 02 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

On 02 Feb 2007 18:16:07 GMT, ThePsyko
wrote:

On 02 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Daedalus cry out in
m...

On 01 Feb 2007 20:51:00 GMT, ThePsyko
wrote:

On 01 Feb 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and
heard Daedalus cry out in
news:2jj4s2pre8qukg75nc80jnav0f4tb96cd3@4ax. com...

On 30 Jan 2007 16:36:06 -0800, "Kope"
wrote:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will
win the clash of civilization.

I dont' care about that ****. What about the Superbowl?

Jade

Go Raiders!

Go chili cheese dip and hot wings!

Go BBQ and wet t-shirts!

Remember your ettiquette. Beer before wet t-shirts.

I gotta be in a much better mood to do that.

Jade

I was going to mention something about beer soaked t-shirts, but that
conjured up images of fat, sloppy men with beer dribbled down their
fronts.. and that isn't NEARLY as sexy

Well, not if they are fat, sloppy and actually dribbled it from their
mouths, no.

unsloppy, svelte gents who get a pitcher poured on them, however...

Sounds like a waste of beer to me!

Don't forget to bring either frogs or salamanders.. at least 2 or 3.

Charmcasting at halftime?

Well.. can't have the Colts win now can we?
--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7