posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

"Lamey" wrote
big snip
Crossposting is a sailing term, Bears, polar were brought here on
ships.

You hace been reproted to the capt for further punishment.

May I make a suggestion? What about snipping? I'm sure some people in this
thread have interesting stuff to say. But, it takes forever to get to it. I have to
scroll down and scroll down and scroll down. Then somewhere in the middle or
at the bottom there's a couple words or maybe a sentence. Duh! Can you say
"more trouble than it's worth?"
Why not just come out and say what you're saying. Your answering one person
and not everybody who's in the thread. Most of 'em got bored and left long ago
because they got tired of scrolling.
Maybe if you posted something to the point your point might be taken. The
way it is now it's just ignored. Or it gets you exiled to the bozo bin....

Cheers,
Ellen