posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Entering Crowded Harbor At Night

Entering a crowded harbor at night can be difficult because of all the
confusing lights.

Just look at what it is like when you are having flashbacks all the
time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlR-9Cn14fs

The unsuspecting passengers don't know I'm having an interesting time.
Make sure the kids are wearing life jackets!

Gay

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote
Entering a crowded harbor at night can be difficult because of all the
confusing lights.
Just look at what it is like when you are having flashbacks all the
time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlR-9Cn14fs
The unsuspecting passengers don't know I'm having an interesting time.
Make sure the kids are wearing life jackets!

Hey, Gay Ganz, that light show's really kewl. Your so lucky to be able to see something
like that any old time. You sure got your money's worth outta those illegal acid pills you
bragged about taking in a public forum. I know, it was years ago when you were a long-haired,
maggot-infested, Birkenstock-wearing, (thank you Rush) gay-love hippie. But, that's no excuse.
When you apply for a Coast Guard Captain's license you have to disclose any illegal
drug use. I wonder if the Coast Guard would like to know about your admitted illegal drug
taking? If you didn't disclose it on the application you'll probably have your license pulled.
You can even be prosecuted. If you did disclose it you'da never got a license. So you lied and
falsified an official document. What a scumbag! Aren't you afraid somebody will let the Coast
Guard authorities know about you using illegal drugs?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

wrote
[...]

He takes children out for lessons. He's even shown pictures of it as well as
admitted it in a public forum. Do you think any of those sailing outfits
would touch him with a ten foot pole if they found out about Capt.
Flashback? He runs around netKKKopping others for nothing. Let's see what
happens when he voilates the USCG's Terms of Service!

How would you feel if your child drowned because some drug-addled stooge
thought it was "interesting" to experience drug induced flashbacks while in
a position of trust with your child?

Does anyone have the contact information for the USCG District Office? Let's
roll!

I'm Ted Bell!

recomendations for night vision binoculars? Wayne.B Cruising 0 July 24th 06 11:42 AM
Night Vision test Bobsprit ASA 0 June 29th 04 12:28 PM
Best night for the Willie T? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 0 April 5th 04 11:01 PM
NIght Vision Test Bobsprit ASA 14 November 25th 03 07:29 PM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM