posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default aye

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

posted to alt.sailing.asa

sailirc wrote:
Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up?
How's your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can. My Health is getting
better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally bought a house in
Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We don't have the boat
yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

yes its time for me to stay for a while I should have my boat soon and need
to learn some more before I
embark on feeding the fish lol

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"sailirc" wrote
yes its time for me to stay for a while I should have my boat soon and need to learn some more before I
embark on feeding the fish lol

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Nora Harwood, welcome. It's nice to have another woman in this mini-macho man place.
I visited your irc web site. It looks like not too many people chatting there. What's wrong?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Eh...you'll do gine! Just remember to keep your butt out of the water
so the hammerheads can't grab it! What are you guys looking at for starters?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not sure Katy right now we are trying to get through the closing on the
house.
what ever it will be I am sure it will be nice. we plan on starting out
just sailing the coastal water way.
Here in FL we have miles of waterways plenty of awesome marinas to visit
and I plan on checking out some of the restaurants on the water up and down
the coastline,there will be plenty to do. I can't wait

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up?
How's your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Eh...you'll do gine! Just remember to keep your butt out of the water so
the hammerheads can't grab it! What are you guys looking at for starters?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ty

I shut 3 leaf servers off lol
need I say more

things will pick up again they usually do.
NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...