posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default aye

I thought they'd sunk some artificial reefing out there....too bad but
better to give the whole thing a rest before the sponges all die
off...Greek food is great...lemon chicken soup is yummy (I know it doesn't
sound like it would be, but it is)...and they ahve great kamb rolled in
grape leaves there...and some really good eggplant dishes....the Jamaican
restuarant I mentioned has a lot of kerked meat and plantain on the menu
and if you're brave, you can even order jerked goat, which I
liked...(easier eating goat than lamb..having know several goats in my
ife, it doesn't bother me that some become food!)

Well I am not sure its for me. But I will give it a try. Never had Jamaican
either
I love sea food, shrimp , fish, squid, clams, crab.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net