posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default aye

Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can. My Health is getting
better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally bought a house in
Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We don't have the boat
yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?