posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default aye

I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Have any pics of the house / dock ?

Scotty

"sailirc" wrote in message
yes its time for me to stay for a while I should have my

boat soon and need
to learn some more before I
embark on feeding the fish lol

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can.

My Health is
getting better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally

bought a house in
Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We

don't have the
boat yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing

well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time?

Waht's up? How's
your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

sailirc wrote:
Not sure Katy right now we are trying to get through the closing on the
house.
what ever it will be I am sure it will be nice. we plan on starting out
just sailing the coastal water way.
Here in FL we have miles of waterways plenty of awesome marinas to visit
and I plan on checking out some of the restaurants on the water up and down
the coastline,there will be plenty to do. I can't wait

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up?
How's your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Eh...you'll do gine! Just remember to keep your butt out of the water so
the hammerheads can't grab it! What are you guys looking at for starters?

Have you ever eaten at Hasmine's (I think that's the name of it) in St
Pete's? It's an old Jamaican restuarant and is half in and half
outside..next to an old broken down plantation and right on the water
next to an encironmental park...has great, great food and isn't very
expensive...we used to go there when we would visit my mother0in0law...I
think it was on the way to Pasedena...we also like the "real" Greek
restaurnat in Tarpon Springs...not the tourist trap big one but the
little hole in the wall one on the main street...great food even though
no one will speak Ebglish to you! I always thought it would be fun to
sail into Tarpon Springs and watch the shrimp and sponge boats go in and
out...the shrimp boats here take off from out by Phoebus but you can;t
get near enough to really see what's going on...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

sailirc wrote:
I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

. ..

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time?

Waht's up? How's

your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Nove place! I see you're up off the ground...you're gonna have to tape
those windows come hirrucane season! BTW, I thought your pen and ink
titled Gone Fishing was really cute...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

[...]

No we mostly stick around Pier 60 , we will go more places once we get the
boat. No I never have eaten there
been to crabby bills and some of the smaller restaurants on the ocean
between Clearwater and Sarasota. Also I never ate Greek food, will have to
try it, although the sounds of it are not appealing.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

posted to alt.sailing.asa

says I need a password.

"sailirc" wrote in message
I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

8ed2

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

[...]

Sounds fun Katy although I have never eaten Greek food , I should give it a
try. Yes the sponge docks are not far from here. They have been cutting
back on the harvesting of the sponges, I guess they claim that they are over
harvesting them and the environmental agency's are watching what's going on.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
says I need a password.

"sailirc" wrote in message

I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

8ed2

If you have a Yahoo account you just need to put that in..if not, you
need to join Yahoo groups to see them...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

sailirc wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can. My Health is
getting better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally bought a house
in Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We don't have the
boat yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
.. .

sailirc wrote:

[...]

I thought they'd sunk some artificial reefing out there....too bad but
better to give the whole thing a rest before the sponges all die
off...Greek food is great...lemon chicken soup is yummy (I know it
doesn't sound like it would be, but it is)...and they ahve great kamb
rolled in grape leaves there...and some really good eggplant
dishes....the Jamaican restuarant I mentioned has a lot of kerked meat
and plantain on the menu and if you're brave, you can even order jerked
goat, which I liked...(easier eating goat than lamb..having know several
goats in my ife, it doesn't bother me that some become food!)
posted to alt.sailing.asa

funny, crazy pen art

the house is hurricane built it has that special glass

sorry im top posting Im getting lazy lol, friggen scrolling is kiling me

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

. ..

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time?

Waht's up? How's

your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Nove place! I see you're up off the ground...you're gonna have to tape
those windows come hirrucane season! BTW, I thought your pen and ink
titled Gone Fishing was really cute...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

sign up :P curiosity comes at a price lmao

NH_/)_
www.sailric.net

"Scotty" wrote in message
news